Comodo EV SSL Certificates
Comodo Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates offer the highest available levels of authentication across any SSL certificate type.
The green address bar prominently displays your company name and provides highly visual assurance to customers that your site is secure – immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
Advantages you get from Comodo EV SSL
- Green address bar provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion
- 2048-bit, highest assurance SSL Certificate, with 99.9% Browser Recognition
- Priority phone support
- Free Comodo TrustLogo for unlimited server licenses
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
E-commerce merchants are going beyond the gold padlock to go green with Extended Validation SSL Certificates, the e-commerce standard for trust and security. The EV SSL certificate was designed to strengthen e-commerce security and combat phishing attacks to make EV SSL the most complete SSL certificate available. Visual assurance helps e-commerce merchants increase trust, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and build long-term revenue.
Obtaining an Extended Validation SSL Certificate requires full organization validation which ensures the green address bar is associated with only the most trusted companies.
That is, you can now enjoy:
- Boosted consumer confidence with the Green Address Bar, exclusive to EV SSL
- Reduced shopping cart abandonment
- Increased conversion rates
- Ease of EV deployment by using our EV Enhancer technology™
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks