What is an EV SSL certificate?
An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website.
The green address bar prominently displays your company name and provides highly visual assurance to customers that your site is secure – immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
& ECC Encryption
Discover all certificates on your network, regardless of provider, to enable remote management of your entire certificate inventory.
Easy CSR Submission
Generate and submit a CSR, complete domain validation and automatically install your certificates in a few easy steps.
One Click Installation
SSL certificate management tool consolidates disparate processes of getting a certificate installed into a single, easy to use interface.
Get reminders when certificates are due to expire and utilize a built-in chat feature which allows you to speak directly with support.
|Maximum # of IP Addresses *||3||5|
|PCI Scans Per Quarter||5||10|
|ASV Scan Report Included|
|PCI DSS 3.2 SAQ|
Order additional IP address pack
Run scans and get reports you need to submit for PCI compliance using the intuitive interface and quick setup wizards.
In depth reporting
Receive a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues identified by the scan with remediation advice.
Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
Perform vulnerability assessment scans backed by Comodo, a PCI Security Standard Council Approved Scanning Vendor.
Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
Fill PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) 3.2 SAQ for merchants and service providers not required to submit Report on Compliance (ROC).
Daily vulnerability scanning
Identify security holes and ensure visitors that your website meets Comodo HackerProof® trust mark standards.
Next dimension scanning
Analyze your website's security from a visitor's point of view using a web-based management tool.
The Comodo name
Comodo is synonymous with trust and security to millions of consumers and businesses.
The best designed trustmark
Features exclusive technology to display a floating HackerProof TrustLogo® on the bottom right corner of your website.
Advantages you get from Comodo EV SSL
- Green address bar provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion
- 2048-bit, highest assurance SSL Certificate, with 99.9% Browser Recognition
- Priority phone support
- Free Comodo TrustLogo for unlimited server licenses
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
- Free SSL certificate management tool
- Free PCI scanning service *
- Free website vulnerability scanning *
- * Premium website security platform, PCI scanning and website vulnerability scanning limited to one license per-account for 90 days.
E-commerce merchants are going beyond the gold padlock to go green with Extended Validation SSL Certificates, the e-commerce standard for trust and security. The EV certificate was designed to strengthen e-commerce security and combat phishing attacks to make EV SSL the most complete SSL certificate available. Visual assurance helps e-commerce merchants increase trust, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and build long-term revenue.
Obtaining an Extended Validation SSL Certificate requires full organization validation which ensures the green address bar is associated with only the most trusted companies.
That is, you can now enjoy:
- Boosted consumer confidence with the Green Address Bar, exclusive to EV SSL
- Reduced shopping cart abandonment
- Increased conversion rates
- Ease of EV deployment by using our EV Enhancer technology™
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks