Free SSL Certificate

Login
0
Google Chrome plans to distrust Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte SSLs.   Chat Now  or    Call (888) 266-6361 to switch to a trusted SSL.
 ›
Get Free SSL

Free SSL Certificate with Full Security

Comodo Free Certificate is a fully functional Digital Certificate, valid for 90 days and is as trusted as our paid SSL certificates. This means the free certificate is recognized and trusted by 99.9% of all browsers and devices and can immediately go to work securing your web site. Your visitors will see the golden padlock and won't see security warnings.

Benefits of Free SSL Certificate:

  • SSL Certificate at zero cost for 90 days (other CAs offer only 30 day free trials)
  • Issued online in minutes with no paperwork or delays
  • Highest strength 2048 bit signatures / 256 bit encryption
  • Signed from the same trusted root as our paid certificates
  • Recognized by all major browsers and devices
Free SSL Certificate

Why would I need a Free SSL Certificate?

  • Test your new site's SSL Security Certificate before it goes live
  • Secure your website free of charge for the next 3 months
  • Highest strength 2048 bit signatures / 256 bit encryption
  • See how easy it is to work with Comodo - install your certificate instantly
  • Do not let your security lapse. Get an SSL Certificate for Free and stay secure if your current certificate is due to expire.

Don't let your security lapse. Get an SSL Certificate for Free and stay secure if your current certificate is due to expire.


Free SSL certificates are valid for 90 days and are limited to one issuance per domain.


Free Trial SSL Certificate
Get protected in just minutes

* Terms and Conditions applied.

Comodo Free SSL Video
Featured Clients

Xerox - our featured clients

Comodo Partner
Get 2048 bit SSL Certificate
User Reviews
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating 254 users   Newest Date  
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Empty Star Rating 61 users   Oldest Date  
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating 1 users        
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating 0 users   Most Favourable Review  
Full Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating Empty Star Rating 0 users   Most Critical Review  
  • Cancel ButtonUser Review Button
Johnny
04/06/2016
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Empty Star Rating
Life saver

I'm a developer and run many small websites for myself and my clients. Comodo free SSL has changed the way I work. Esp. the free SSL certificate is a boon for up and coming websites.

Jayson
04/06/2016
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating
99.9% Browser Trust

Wonder why when 99.9% of browsers trust Free SSL, the rest 0.1% of browsers don't seem to.

Galina
04/06/2016
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating
90 days worth of freebie

Our website is to be launched soon, and getting a free SSL for the initial piloting is like a windfall. Sincere thanks to Comodo for this!

Elena Belova
04/06/2016
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating
Free is fun!

Came to Comodo for their free SSL, stuck with them for their exceptional salesmanship.

Elvira
04/05/2016
Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating Full Star Rating
I went for it without hesitation

I made the decision to go with Comodo free SSL without a second thought! Why everything that provides security and comes for free?

The Comodo companies are leading global providers of Security, Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. Comodo CA offers a comprehensive array of PKI Digital Certificates and Management Services, Free SSL, Threat Containment, Network Vulnerability Scanning and PCI compliance solutions. In addition, with over 10,000,000 installations of its threat prevention products, Comodo Security Solutions maintains an extensive suite of endpoint security software and services for businesses and consumers.

Webinar