This article assumes that you have already created a pending private key in your Key Manager. If you have not created one yet, please check the CSR Generation- JSCAPE MFT Server article.
Concatenate the CAbundle and the certificate file which we sent you using the following command.
> cat domain_com.crt domain_com.ca-bundle > ssl-bundle.crt
If you are Using GUI Text Editor (Ex: Notepad):
(i) To concatenate the certificate files into single bundle file, first open domainname.crt and domainname.ca-bundle files using any text editor.
(ii) Now copy all the content of domainname.crt and paste it on the top of domainname.ca-bundle file.
(iii) Now save the file name as ‘ssl-bundle.crt’.
Note: If you have not the received the 'ca-bundle' file in the ZIP that we sent you, you can download it from this article's attachments. (End of this page)
- Start off by opening Key Manager. You can do this by navigating to File and then selecting the Key Manager file from the main menu.
- When the Key Manager dialog appears, click on the Server Keys tab at the top.
- Click on and highlight the private key that you created the CSR from in the left list.
- Click on the Import Certificates button at the bottom.
- In the Import Certificates window, click on the Browse button and navigate to the new file that you created at the end of Part I.
- Leave the File Password field blank.
- Leave the Certificates alias in file field blank
- Click on the OK button.
Assigning the Certificate:
- In the JSCAPE MFT Server Manager Settings, select the Web settings from the left-hand list.
- Click on the Web tab at the top and drop down the Private key field to match the new certificate that you want to display on your website.
- Restart the JSCAPE MFT Server services.