IBM-Lotus Domino Go 22.214.171.124+ CSR Creation
Start the MKKF utility by typing mkkf at the command prompt The system displays a menu page
Note: The MKKF utility places the keyring file in the current directory unless otherwise specified
- Select N to create a new key ring file
- After you type in a key ring file name, the next menu screen will come up
- Select W to work with keys and certificates
- Select C to create a new key and certificate request.
- Type a password when prompted
- Select P to choose PKCS#10 certificate request format at the next menu.
- Select M to modify the certificate request fields at the next menu.
Note: The following characters can not be accepted: < > ~ ! @ # $ % ^ * / \ ( ) ?&
- Country Name - The two-letter ISO abbreviation for your country
- State or Province Name - The state or province where your organization is located. Note: Do not use abbreviations
- City or Locality - The city where your organization is located
- Organization Name - The exact legal name of your organization
- Organizational Unit - Optional for additional organizational information
- Common Name - The fully qualified domain name for your web server
Note: You will get a certificate name check warning if this is not an exact match
If you intend to secure the URL https://secure.trust-provider.com/, then your CSR's server common name must be secure.trust-provider.com
Server Admin.'s email address - Your email address
Select R to create the key and certificate request
After the key and certificate request are created, select X to exit from MKKF utility
Save the changes to the key-ring file
Make a backup copy of your keyring file and store it in a safe place