Benefits of UCC Certificates
- Save money and ease certificate management processes
- Full Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- 128/256 bit encryption, trusted by 99.9% of browsers, servers and clients
- Designed for MS Exchange and OCS environments
- One of three official Microsoft UCC vendors
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- Unlimited, no fee re-issuance, move/change domains as required
- Free SSL certificate management tool
- Free PCI scanning service *
- Free website security platform *
- Free website vulnerability scanning *
- * PCI and website vulnerability scanning limited to one license per-account fpr 1 year. Website security platform license is valid for 90 days.
If your organization uses an MS® Exchange 2007 or higher Office Communications Server environment, you can consolidate all of your certificates into a single UC Certificate from Comodo.
UCC Certificates start from Price per year and include 3 FQDN's. For example, 1 UCC will cover autodiscover.yourdomain.com, exchange.yourotherdomain.com and exchange1.yournextdomain.com. Beyond these initial 3 domains, you can add up to 100 FQDN on the same certificate at just Price per additional domain. Wildcard domains can be added to a UCC for a Price surcharge per domain.
How can you benefit from UC Certificates
Unified Communications SSL Certificates or Exchange SSL are built expressly for the Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Office Communication Server environments.
Unlike standard or even Wildcard SSL Certificates, a single Exchange SSL Certificate can provide secured communications on a number of different domains, reducing administrative complexity and cost.
Unified Communications SSL certificates also support the 'Autodiscover' service in Microsoft Exchange, a new capability that greatly eases client administration.
A Comodo UC certificate is issued in minutes and is trusted by over 99.9% of major web browsers and mobile devices.
Comodo is one of Internet's only providers of UC Certificates. Let us help you simplify the management of your Microsoft Exchange or Office Communications Server environment today.